A Small Favor A Small Favor

man, i got a bug

i was really liking this game up until i got a bug... I couldnt get the coffeecup in the machine. I thought i was stupid, but after reading the walkthrough i concluded it wasnt me. Perhaps someone could enlighten me or perhaps you (the creator) could fix it. Graphics and sounds were great btw.

Stagecoach(beta) Stagecoach(beta)

Same here

I had the same glitch as dolemike. (i was using a shotgun, coach level 2, cargo level 2, health level 2). I liked it up until then. I suggest you get yourself a good soundtrack from the audio portal too. The loop you were using was just too annoying.
Improve on the graphics and you got yourself a pretty damn good game.

Skullcrusher3D Skullcrusher3D

no good

First of all the 3d wouldn't load on my computer. That made a zero for me. And if your going to use a loop as a soundtrack, please make sure its cut properly so you don't get these ugly glitches in your music.

Adventure Mitch Adventure Mitch

Good game

i really like the look and feel of this game. The only thing i think could be improved is the touchyness of the keys. I found them to be a little too touchy.

::the shooter:: DEMO ::the shooter:: DEMO

definately potential

I liked the animation, that wasnt really the problem. But to make this a full game you need a good (longer) storyline. I look forward to the full version

TyyobrO responds:

as do I. I cherish your wisdom

Dress-up Hitler Dress-up Hitler

dress-up why??

I never really understood the concept of dress-up games, except maybe some people enjoying undressing the main subjects. Undressing Hitler doesn't really hit the spot in that department.

Snipe Me Snipe Me

not bad for a first game

pretty good if this really is your first flash. Maybe you should change the view from crosshair to normal inbetween mission. Makes the reading a lot easyer.
Good luck on further flashes

Glow Scramble Glow Scramble

mkai

little boring, but i kept playing because i really like the soundtrack.

TU-95 TU-95

looks promising, but too difficult

i think if you tweak this game it'll be a lot better. its just too hard, like the previous reviewer i couldt finish the tutorial either.

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

Nice game

it made no sense at all, yet it was strangely addictive. Perhaps its me living under a rock, but i didnt know half the celebs in this game.
nice anyways