Pico 09 Pico 09

Very funny

you're a very good animator, and the voice-acting was very good as well. I don't know how you got the idea for this flash, but a homo-erotic pico flash without fighting. It's frikkin genius!

FC 2009 FC 2009

Loved it

Man, this thing was so ******* rude i just had to love it. The animation isn't that great, the theme-song however is the sh*tznitz.

SK1 - Survival SK1 - Survival

Nice

I liked it, but i would have liked it even more if you sped the whole thing up by about 25%. I think that would make it more exciting to watch

A Small Favor A Small Favor

man, i got a bug

i was really liking this game up until i got a bug... I couldnt get the coffeecup in the machine. I thought i was stupid, but after reading the walkthrough i concluded it wasnt me. Perhaps someone could enlighten me or perhaps you (the creator) could fix it. Graphics and sounds were great btw.

Stagecoach(beta) Stagecoach(beta)

Same here

I had the same glitch as dolemike. (i was using a shotgun, coach level 2, cargo level 2, health level 2). I liked it up until then. I suggest you get yourself a good soundtrack from the audio portal too. The loop you were using was just too annoying.
Improve on the graphics and you got yourself a pretty damn good game.

Skullcrusher3D Skullcrusher3D

no good

First of all the 3d wouldn't load on my computer. That made a zero for me. And if your going to use a loop as a soundtrack, please make sure its cut properly so you don't get these ugly glitches in your music.